Preservation Oaks highlights Museums, Cultural and Heritage Institutions, Historical and Genealogical Societies across the United States. Recently the Mennonite Heritage and Agricultural Museum located in Goessel Kansas was highlighted. Brian Stucky was interviewed by Sean Radcliff, creator of Preservation Oaks.
Have fun and find out more about the Museum, the services it offers, and how you can help, by listening to this interview.
The Mennonite Heritage and Agricultural Museum located in Goessel Kansas is truly one of our nation's Preservation Oaks!
The contact information for the Museum:
- Facebook: @MennoniteHeritageandAgriculturalMuseum
- Internet: http://www.goesselmuseum.com/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (620) 367-8200
- Address: 200 Poplar St, Goessel, KS 67053
- Museum admission is $5 for adults and $2.50 for kids up to age 13.